CREWING: It's purpose, what's expected & sign me up!

2 hours ago, Jonahe98 said:

Hey guys, could I be added to the crew list please?, Love to start my journey haha! Look forward to helping out! 

4 hours ago, Adam McB said:

Hi all, could I please be added to crew group. Thank you! 

13 hours ago, Ghost said:

I'm happy with the outlines of a crew member so can i get my permissions changed please cheers 🙂

Brilliant lads, thank for joining as crew. I've updated your access so now you can sign up to events.
Events are in the calendar which you can find here:

https://www.causewaylegions.com/forums/index.php?/calendar/

Let us know if any questions.

• Like 1

Good question guys.

501st and Rebel Legion merchandise can only be purchased by a member of either legion. (Being a member of 501st or RL means having an approved costume, and we’re going to help you with that 😁)

However we absolutely see the need and want for crew members to get a T-shirt that shows who you are and so we have a local “unofficial” T-shirt you can buy.

41 minutes ago, kishometeora said:

Good question guys.

501st and Rebel Legion merchandise can only be purchased by a member of either legion. (Being a member of 501st or RL means having an approved costume, and we’re going to help you with that 😁)

However we absolutely see the need and want for crew members to get a T-shirt that shows who you are and so we have a local “unofficial” T-shirt you can buy.

I’m heading over on Sunday 2nd October to the meet up can I buy a t shirt from someone then or can I buy 1 online 😎 cheers 

20 hours ago, Adam McB said:

I’m heading over on Sunday 2nd October to the meet up can I buy a t shirt from someone then or can I buy 1 online 😎 cheers 

you buy them from the store and it takes a couple of weeks for them to arrive.  I'm going to order one next week. 

On 9/22/2022 at 8:34 AM, Adam McB said:

Hi all, could I please be added to crew group. Thank you! 

On 9/22/2022 at 7:20 PM, BeardedNerd87 said:

Great question, would love to know too!

On 9/24/2022 at 3:28 PM, GordonR said:

Hi all, could I be added to the crew list too please 🙂

5 hours ago, JournalsOfTheWhills said:

Hi folks. Can I get added to the list for crew? Keen to help out and start to learn the ropes.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for signing up as Crew, it'll be great to see you all 🙂 Can I ask also that you join our Discord Server so I can add you as Crew there as well:
https://www.causewaylegions.com/forums/index.php?/forum/67-discord-general-chat/

On here we discuss the Events in more detail and really handy on the day of events for quick contact, and it's also a good point of reference for anything else really, bit of banter and costume discussions too all occur here.

7 minutes ago, aidzan said:

Thanks everyone for signing up as Crew, it'll be great to see you all 🙂 Can I ask also that you join our Discord Server so I can add you as Crew there as well:
https://www.causewaylegions.com/forums/index.php?/forum/67-discord-general-chat/

On here we discuss the Events in more detail and really handy on the day of events for quick contact, and it's also a good point of reference for anything else really, bit of banter and costume discussions too all occur here.

Done bud!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Penguin123 said:

Hi folks, could I please be added to the list for crew. Would love to help out and start my 501st journey. 

Excellent, I've updated your access and you should now be able to sign up to events as crew, hope to meet you in person soon!

• 4 weeks later...